Snapshot of the local real estate market as of September 2015:
This is the local real estate market speaking to both sellers and buyers. The "yellow dot" is still firmly entrenched in the seller zone.
The Palos Verdes market made a slight move this month that favors sellers. The Beach Cities real estate market held steady and the overall South Bay of Los Angeles market cooled ever so slightly.
- Norma Toering, Broker-owner of Charlemagne Intl Properties
Sell Smart, Buy Wise and Live Well
PalosVerdesLifestyle - Norma's award winning site as the best Palos Verdes homes and real estate blog since 2007.
- Selected by Relocation.com as one of the top ten Los Angeles area real estate blogs.
- Chosen by MovingCost.com as one of the best Los Angeles realty blogs.
- Awarded 5 out of 5 stars by Lender411 blog review.
- Ranked by Technorati in the top 1% of all blogs.
- As seen in the Daily Breeze newspaper.
- Rancho Palos Verdes Top Real Estate Agent
Palos Verdes Homes Blog - Palos Verdes Houses
Palos Verdes Horse Property - Palos Verdes Real Estate Agent
Palos Verdes Coastal Homes - Palos Verdes Home Search
Photos of Palos Verdes - Palos Verdes Videos
Palos Verdes Luxury Homes - Beach Cities Homes - Income Property in the South Bay
Based on information from the Association of REALTORS®/Multiple Listing as of the initial date of this article/blog publication and /or other sources. Display of MLS data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.