Coastal Cleanup Day 2013 is this coming weekend on Saturday 9/21/2013. Heal the Bay's annual event is the "biggest volunteer day on the planet" and last year's turnout was over 62,000. They hauled away over 700,000 pounds of trash and 140,000 pounds of recycling items.
Local meeting sites range from Malibu to Long Beach. Palos Verdes sites will be at Malaga Cove (Via Arroyo/Paseo Del Mar) and Abalone Cove. The beach cities will have many locations including the Manhattan Beach Pier, Hermosa Pier, Redondo Pier (end of Torrance Blvd) and King Harbor at the Port Royal Yacht Club. The cleanup even includes dive locations, drain ways and some parks. Participation waivers, flyers and fundraising info is available on the Heal the Bay's information pages.
- Saturday 9/21/2013 from 9 - noon.
- Cleanup Locations and Sites
- Cleanup 2013 Main Website
- Participation Waiver 2013
- Josh & Norma
Sell Smart, Buy Wise and Live Well
PalosVerdesLifestyle - Norma's award winning site as the best Palos Verdes homes and real estate blog since 2007.
- Selected by Relocation.com as one of the top ten Los Angeles area real estate blogs.
- Chosen by MovingCost.com as one of the best Los Angeles realty blogs.
- Awarded 5 out of 5 stars by Lender411 blog review.
- Ranked by Technorati in the top 1% of all blogs.
- As seen in the Daily Breeze newspaper.
- Rancho Palos Verdes Top Real Estate Agent
Palos Verdes Homes Blog - Palos Verdes Houses
Palos Verdes Horse Property - Palos Verdes Real Estate Agent
Palos Verdes Coastal Homes - Palos Verdes Home Search
Photos of Palos Verdes - Palos Verdes Videos
Palos Verdes Luxury Homes - Beach Cities Homes - Income Property in the South Bay
Based on information from the Association of REALTORS®/Multiple Listing as of the initial date of this article/blog publication and /or other sources. Display of MLS data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.