Lower Lunada Bay in Palos Verdes Estates.
Josh and I made our usual Tuesday tour of new Palos Verdes listings today. It was one of those days that took us on a complete loop of the entire Peninsula as we made our way from one open house to the next.
While in lower Lunada Bay checking out a $5,000,000 beauty, we stopped to film a short video to capture the feel of the neighborhood.
Lower Lunada Bay's top selling features are:
1) Proximity to the Pacific Ocean. This video was made about 1/2 block from the new listing.
2) Lunada Bay Elementary School and Palos Verdes High School are within easy walking distance of most Lower Lunada Bay homes.
3) The terrain is walking and bicycle friendly unlike some of the hilly neighborhoods in Palos Verdes.
For more information on the Lunada Bay area of Palos Verdes Estates contact Charlemagne Int'l Properties.
- Norma (310) 493-8333
Sell Smart, Buy Wise and Live Well
PalosVerdesLifestyle - Norma's award winning site as the best Palos Verdes homes and real estate blog since 2007.
- Selected by Relocation.com as one of the top ten Los Angeles area real estate blogs.
- Chosen by MovingCost.com as one of the best Los Angeles realty blogs.
- Awarded 5 out of 5 stars by Lender411 blog review.
- Ranked by Technorati in the top 1% of all blogs.
- As seen in the Daily Breeze newspaper.
- Rancho Palos Verdes Top Real Estate Agent
Palos Verdes Homes Blog - Palos Verdes Houses
Palos Verdes Horse Property - Palos Verdes Real Estate Agent
Palos Verdes Coastal Homes - Palos Verdes Home Search
Photos of Palos Verdes - Palos Verdes Videos
Palos Verdes Luxury Homes - Beach Cities Homes - Income Property in the South Bay
Based on information from the Association of REALTORS®/Multiple Listing as of the initial date of this article/blog publication and /or other sources. Display of MLS data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.