Eastview neighborhood real estate and home sales report for Rancho Palos Verdes, CA in March 2013.
The Eastview neighborhood was formerly a part of the City of Los Angeles. Years ago it was annexed by Rancho Palos Verdes and the residents have the option of attending Palos Verdes Unified or Los Angeles Schools. The area is one of the most affordable on the Palos Verdes Peninsula.
Homes for sale in the Eastview section of RPV:
Homes in escrow in the Eastview section of RPV:
Homes that sold in the last 12 months in Eastview RPV:
Sell Smart, Buy Wise and Live Well
PalosVerdesLifestyle - Norma's award winning site as the best Palos Verdes homes and real estate blog since 2007.
- Selected by Relocation.com as one of the top ten Los Angeles area real estate blogs.
- Chosen by MovingCost.com as one of the best Los Angeles realty blogs.
- Awarded 5 out of 5 stars by Lender411 blog review.
- Ranked by Technorati in the top 1% of all blogs.
- As seen in the Daily Breeze newspaper.
- Rancho Palos Verdes Top Real Estate Agent
Palos Verdes Homes Blog - Palos Verdes Houses
Palos Verdes Horse Property - Palos Verdes Real Estate Agent
Palos Verdes Coastal Homes - Palos Verdes Home Search
Photos of Palos Verdes - Palos Verdes Videos
Palos Verdes Luxury Homes - Beach Cities Homes - Income Property in the South Bay
Based on information from the Association of REALTORS®/Multiple Listing as of the initial date of this article/blog publication and /or other sources. Display of MLS data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.