I am one of several hundred real estate agents and brokers engaged in the art (or shall I say war) of selling real estate on the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Add a thousand or so more South Bay and Beach Cities agents and we are all ready to write an offer with a tap on the iPad, seal it with an electronic signature and send it on its merry way to find its place amid a pile of similar offers on the same property. Multiple offers are the norm, not the exception these days.
Yes, it's a battle zone out there and both buyers and agents are bruised, battered and beleaguered by current market conditions. Meanwhile, sellers are once again sleeping well while visions of new-found equity dance in their heads. I've not yet heard Marie Antoinette's famous line of, "Let them eat cake," but there is certainly no rush to market to satiate the intense buyer hunger enveloping the nation.
Perhaps the buyer for your home is one of the buyers in my pack of prospective would-be Palos Verdes, or other cities, buyers if only they could find a home. I'll only mention those from my list that are so hot to buy the flame is visible in their eyes:
1) Family of four living in temporary quarters and scanning new listings daily. What their hearts desire: 4-bedrooms, pool and a yard for kids. Area: Palos Verdes
2) Ocean view property with yard and remodeled for busy executive relocating to Palos Verdes.
3) Beach cottage or townhouse in Manhattan Beach--former chef wants a great kitchen.
4) Cash buyer wants ocean view in Rancho Palos Verdes or South Shores.
5) South Bay income property wanted yesterday by several investors.
6) Oceanfront property, or very close, with open floor plan.
I could go on, but if I have this many "hot" buyers, I'm certain most other active agents have an equal or greater number. Last week Norma Toering & Team added four new qualified and ready to buy customers to our active list. I only wish we had four new listings to show to each of them.
Sellers, maybe it's time to wake up from the long rest the market took during the recession and open your front door to waiting buyers. More than likely there are multiple buyers waiting to purchase your home too.
- Norma Toering and Team (310) 493-8333
Sell Smart, Buy Wise and Live Well
PalosVerdesLifestyle - Norma's award winning site as the best Palos Verdes homes and real estate blog since 2007.
- Selected by Relocation.com as one of the top ten Los Angeles area real estate blogs.
- Chosen by MovingCost.com as one of the best Los Angeles realty blogs.
- Awarded 5 out of 5 stars by Lender411 blog review.
- Ranked by Technorati in the top 1% of all blogs.
- As seen in the Daily Breeze newspaper.
- Rancho Palos Verdes Top Real Estate Agent
Palos Verdes Homes Blog - Palos Verdes Houses
Palos Verdes Horse Property - Palos Verdes Real Estate Agent
Palos Verdes Coastal Homes - Palos Verdes Home Search
Photos of Palos Verdes - Palos Verdes Videos
Palos Verdes Luxury Homes - Beach Cities Homes - Income Property in the South Bay
Based on information from the Association of REALTORS®/Multiple Listing as of the initial date of this article/blog publication and /or other sources. Display of MLS data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.