I've been spending a lot of time in the charming coastal community of Lunada Bay recently. As a real estate professional, I seem to circle around the Palos Verdes Peninsula once a day or so, and it's not unusual for my real estate work to "cluster" in one neighborhood as a sale or listing may generate more of the same in the neighborhood.
Here's a quick update on the single-family residential real estate market in Lunada Bay as of October 31, 2016:
- Two Lunada Bay Homes Sold in October 2016.
- 20 Lunada Bay Homes are currently for sale.
- 13 Lunada Bay Homes are in escrow with accepted offers.
- 60 Lunada Bay Homes have sold YTD in 2016
Contact Norma Toering at 310.493.8333 with your Lunada Bay real estate questions.
Sell Smart, Buy Wise and Live Well
PalosVerdesLifestyle - Norma's award winning site as the best Palos Verdes homes and real estate blog since 2007.
- Selected by Relocation.com as one of the top ten Los Angeles area real estate blogs.
- Chosen by MovingCost.com as one of the best Los Angeles realty blogs.
- Awarded 5 out of 5 stars by Lender411 blog review.
- Ranked by Technorati in the top 1% of all blogs.
- As seen in the Daily Breeze newspaper.
- Rancho Palos Verdes Top Real Estate Agent
Palos Verdes Homes Blog - Palos Verdes Houses
Palos Verdes Horse Property - Palos Verdes Real Estate Agent
Palos Verdes Coastal Homes - Palos Verdes Home Search
Photos of Palos Verdes - Palos Verdes Videos
Palos Verdes Luxury Homes - Beach Cities Homes - Income Property in the South Bay
Based on information from the Association of REALTORS®/Multiple Listing as of the initial date of this article/blog publication and /or other sources. Display of MLS data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.